wm210v-g lathe wiring.

Advert

wm210v-g lathe wiring.

Home Forums Electronics in the Workshop wm210v-g lathe wiring.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    clive orchard 1
    Participant
      @cliveorchard1

can anyone tell me where the green wires are connected on my ama210v lathe. i had to remove the cct boards to repair a fault ,so i marked all the wires first ,but i marked the two green wires from the side case safety switch N1 and G but a few weeks later this makes no sense to me . do you know where they plug in to .  thanks clive.20240812_170352

Advert
      Gerard O’Toole
      Participant
        @gerardotoole60348

Not sure if the electrics are the same or not but this is the wiring diagram from my MX210v lathe. Hope it might help

WiringDiagram_ FromManual

clive orchard 1
        Participant
          @cliveorchard1

thanks for that Gerard, yes that diagram is the same as mine ,but it does not show the side case safety switch connections. one end must go to the on/off switch ,pin 23 (?) but I’m stumped  on the other.

Gerard O’Toole
          Participant
            @gerardotoole60348

Clive, I think those switches were not fitted to my version. This is a photograph of the main circuit board, if it helps

IMG_20200827_101456

SillyOldDuffer
              @sillyoldduffer

The good news is that the green wires end in crimp females that have to plug into two hefty matching lugs somewhere in the system.   As they’re big enough to be fairly obvious, but aren’t visible in any of the photos so far, I guess they’re tucked away behind something.  Not in plain sight.   Is it possible the lugs are in the wiring loom, not on a board?  Example connecting points 24 on Gerald’s circuit might be done that way.

midconn

Do a deep search for a pair of unoccupied lugs.  With luck doing the search may trigger a memory, or when the lugs are found, they’ll be marked G and N1!

Dave

JasonB
                @jasonb

Have you tried asking Amadeal?

clive orchard 1
                Participant
                  @cliveorchard1

Thanks all , yes I’ve contacted Amadeal  and they are being very helpful ,i have to send them some photos of the cct boards, i don’t know why i marked the safety switch wires as  G and N1 as i cant find a connection on the boards marked as such. one must go to the on/off switch ,poss pin24 and the other to the filter board , but nothing is marked G or N1.  what a dip stick.

clive orchard 1
                  Participant
                    @cliveorchard1

Thanks to Amadeal for their excellent customer service my lathe is now running. they provided an excellent cct diagram. 1ama120v-g

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)