We know you love the forum – have you seen the printed magazines Model Engineer and Model Engineers’ Workshop recently?

Advert

We know you love the forum – have you seen the printed magazines Model Engineer and Model Engineers’ Workshop recently?

Home Forums Website Announcements We know you love the forum – have you seen the printed magazines Model Engineer and Model Engineers’ Workshop recently?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Neil Wyatt
      @neilwyatt

We know this forum is the fount of knowledge for thousands of you each month, so the team have created a cracking offer to give all users a cost-effective way to try Model Engineer and Model Engineers’ Workshop magazines.

The monthly and bi-weekly magazines will provide you with more expert engineering knowledge and techniques and will hopefully continue to be a staple part of your hobby.

We’ve set up an unmissable offer for each magazine of 3 issues for just £5!

Simply click the link below and select the magazine you would like. You’ll then be added to our subscriber base and the next 3 issues will be delivered straight to your door for just the price of print and postage!

Click here to take advantage of this cracking offer – classicmagazines.co.uk/modforum2301

Model Engineer + Model Engineers’ Workshop Magazine – Print and Digital Magazine Subscription Options

classicmagazines.co.uk

The leading magazine subscription website for classic and modern motorcycle, Scootering, Railway, Gardening magazines subscription offers and gifts.

Thank you for your support from all of us at Mortons.

Advert
      Neil Wyatt
        @neilwyatt

A great introductory subscription offer!

Peter Greene
        Participant
          @petergreene36336

Unfortunately, if I try to order using a Canadian address, it tells me that postage is free in the UK but expects me to place the order without telling me what the overseas postage will be.

Since I expect the postage to swamp the special offer cost, I bailed out at that point.

Jeff Dayman
          Participant
            @jeffdayman43397

Same old c–p then Peter, the way the publishers of these mags treat Canadians enquiring about subscribing? I gave up trying in 2013, never to try again. I buy the print mags in my local bookstore occasionally.

On the other hand, Engineering in Miniature have never missed an issue of printed mags right to my door, even through the pandemic. Subscribing and renewal have been a breeze for years. A great subscription / delivery performance and a good magazine.

Edited By JasonB on 25/03/2023 06:52:24

SillyOldDuffer
              @sillyoldduffer
              Posted by Jeff Dayman on 24/03/2023 18:58:53:

… I gave up trying in 2013, never to try again….On the other hand, Engineering in Miniature have never missed an issue …

Never say never Jeff, the mags were owned by a different company in 2013. To give Peter an idea, how much do EiM charge for postage?

Finding it hard to order a magazine is unlikely to be a conspiracy against Canadians: they're well thought of over here, and their money is good!

Dave

JasonB
                @jasonb

I wonder if Neil missed out saying if it was UK only as I entered Canada and got this message before I could check out (did not have valid zip code)

canada.jpg

Hollowpoint
                Participant
                  @hollowpoint

Is this a reoccurring direct debit after the first 3 issues? Can't find an answer on the website.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)