Unable To Access MEW On Tablet

Advert

Unable To Access MEW On Tablet

Home Forums Subscription issues and Digital magazines Unable To Access MEW On Tablet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Journeyman
    Participant
      @journeyman

Anyone else having difficulty accessing MEW digital via Android PocketMags App. Have tried on Android 7 on a tablet and Android 10 on phone but on both platforms just get 'App Keeps Closing' with a choice to close or report.

Can access via reader in Firefox so the account is still working. Have done the usual reload app and re-start but nothing changes. Don't know when this started but noticed last evening.

John

Advert
      Journeyman
      Participant
        @journeyman

Android PocketMags App Stopped Working

JasonB
          @jasonb

Latest ME working OK for me on Android phone both via their website viewer and via pocketmags app. Don't have access to MEW on there to try

Neil Wyatt
            @neilwyatt

Hi John,

I suggest going direct to Pocketmags support if Android have changed something and broken the app for some users they will need to know its an issue and will be working to fix it.

Neil

Journeyman
            Participant
              @journeyman

Jason / Neil – thanks will contact PocketMags, will report back if anything interesting arises!

John

Journeyman
              Participant
                @journeyman

Well, deleted and re-installed again and everything now working. Very strange.

John

HOWARDT
                Participant
                  @howardt

I can’t get it to work on my new Android 10 phone either, after multiple downloads. From reviews there seems plenty of others have had the same problem.

Journeyman
                  Participant
                    @journeyman

The following received from Pocketmags which probably explains all:

"The apps were crashing due to a server issue which has now been resolved. Please try opening the app and it should open normally. If the problem persists, please re-install the app. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused."

John

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)