Subscription

Advert

Subscription

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony Simons
    Participant
      @tonysimons69671

I ordered digital subscription on 30/12/17

The responce was an email with log in details would follow, it hasn't and a email to customer services hasn't been answered either. Order no 27343, help please!

Advert
      Tony Simons
      Participant
        @tonysimons69671
        Neil Wyatt
          @neilwyatt

Hello Tony,

If you haven't had the details or an automated response from support it sounds like the emails are going into your spam.

Please email me, neil.wyatt@mytimemedia.com from the address you used with the details (including which website you bought the sub through) and I will get this looked into for you.

Neil

Bill Pudney
          Participant
            @billpudney37759

I've had pretty much the same issue!! I am currently awaiting a "human" response, it's been two days now…………

cheers

Bill

Neil Wyatt
              @neilwyatt

Bill,

If you haven't an acknowledgement email from support, something is wrong.

If you have had an automated reply but don't get a human one tomorrow, drop me an email with your details.

Bear in mind I can't solve subs issues myself, all I can do is make sure your problems are getting to the right people and it can take them a couple of working days or so to sort things.

Neil

Contact details for subs issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)