Special Issue: 300 Years!

Advert

Special Issue: 300 Years!

Home Forums Books Special Issue: 300 Years!

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 May 2012 at 16:22 by David Clark 13.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Diane Carney
      @dianecarney30678

Hi there

All those of you who bookmark the forum may not have seen the promotion for the new Special issue, due out this month, on the home page – so go and have a look and place your order.

If you have seen the flashing ad on the left here, don't be put off: it is not a book of 300 years of facts and figures (I did not put that and am hoping it will be changed soon) – it is a book about stationary engines: mill engines, waterworks engines and all kinds of engines in industry. There is a fairly comprehensive list of steaming dates for some of the best musuems in the country. Just the thing for your summer outings. It is lavishly illustrated with lots of great photographs. It is something a bit different and I hope you will enjoy it.

Happy reading!

Diane

Edited By Diane Carney on 02/05/2012 14:42:35

Advert
      Diane Carney
        @dianecarney30678

New Publication

JasonB
          @jasonb

Diane, do I take it that only the plans for the dredging engine are included with the mag and not the articles? seeing as MHS are currently flashing up on the left the" Product of the Month" to buy the article to get the full words and music.

Jason

PS ordered mine a couple of weeks ago

David Clark 13
          Participant
            @davidclark13

Hi There

Just the plans.

The articles are an optional extra, the dredger engine does not necesarily need the articles but beginners might find them useful.

This is quite a small engine, I have seen one built from scrap meterials without casstings and it ran well on compressed air.

regards David

David Clark 13
            Participant
              @davidclark13

Hi There

The magazine should be available now from MyHobbyStore.

It has been printed and is ready for delivery.

It won't be in Smiths for a week or two though.

regards David

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)