Robotaxi!

Advert

Robotaxi!

Home Forums The Tea Room Robotaxi!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vic
    Participant
      @vic

When everyone wants a taxi at the same time! 😂 I’m not sure it would be much different if they had drivers?! 😆

https://youtu.be/Oi4KXpA9hS0?si=xxW-2khZi76eIcwV

Advert
      not done it yet
      Participant
        @notdoneityet

Robo taxis are (will be) better than human drivers – like they would all park up in reverse.  Not like the average human muppet that always drives forwards into parking spaces.

Nigel Graham 2
        Participant
          @nigelgraham2

What, like the one who decided to reverse from the chip-shop forecourt a few days ago, just as I was walking along the pavement past his car? I had to bang hard on his back window to make him look, by which time he had pushed me a good yard out into the busy main road.

Bazyle
          Participant
            @bazyle

Selfish idiots like to hold up traffic and block the carpark lanes while they try to work out how to back into a parking space, and sensible people just get into place the way the car was designed to go – forwards – and are already in the shops etc before the numpty has tried for the sixth time to line up their back end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)