recent offer of magazines for £5

Advert

recent offer of magazines for £5

Home Forums Model Engineer. recent offer of magazines for £5

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vic newey
    Participant
      @vicnewey60017

The recent special offer of ( was it two or three?) magazines for £5 tempted me to go for it, I'm fairly sure it was three and it said the first tissue would be 7th April and has obviously been delayed by Easter and will probably arrive this week

However an email comes today telling me there is only one more issue to come and asking me to renew my subscription so how do I end up with three magazines ?

Advert
      vic newey
      Participant
        @vicnewey60017
        vic newey
        Participant
          @vicnewey60017

I found the receipt, definitely 3 issues for £5magazine.jpg

Baz
          Participant
            @baz89810

Vic you are not alone, I signed up for the three magazines for a fiver and I got the same email as you saying that I have only one left to come, I have not had any of the three magazines yet.

vic newey
            Participant
              @vicnewey60017
              Posted by Baz on 11/04/2023 13:32:40:

Vic you are not alone, I signed up for the three magazines for a fiver and I got the same email as you saying that I have only one left to come, I have not had any of the three magazines yet.

——————————–

mine arrived an hour after I posted above, the delivery note  in with the magazine says "back issue 4714" but the magazine is dated 7 – 20 April so presumably the current issue

Edited By vic newey on 11/04/2023 13:39:04

FRANK THORNTON
              Participant
                @frankthornton26373

Is this offer still available for recent 2023 magazines ?

vic newey
                Participant
                  @vicnewey60017

I don't think it is now, I had the 3 issues but I found it was not for me although I keep getting letters asking me to subscribe.

I am more interested in the machinery and tools rather than making steam engines etc so I find the forum here far more interesting. I found issues from way back in the 1930 – 40's era have far more varied subjects compared to today.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)