Pocketmags issues included in digital subs or not?

Advert

Pocketmags issues included in digital subs or not?

Home Forums Subscription issues and Digital magazines Pocketmags issues included in digital subs or not?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martin 100
    Participant
      @martin100

I’ve got ongoing direct debit print and digital subs to both mags (a month or so from renewal) I’m still receiving print copies, I have still got access to the digital ones via the archive link but there are no issues beyond august 2022 showing as being available on Pocketmags, either on their website or via the respective apps.

Is this to be expected under the new ownership or do I need to do something?

Advert
      Martin 100
      Participant
        @martin100
        JasonB
          @jasonb

Try activating a subscription in your account on Pocketmags but use the ID number that you now use for the archive and not the old 10digit one before the change of ownership. If that does not work then contact pocketmags giving your ID number and they should be able to sort you out.

Martin 100
          Participant
            @martin100

Selecting ‘Activate Subscription’ does not even offer either of the two titles on my existing account

The same occurs with a fresh ‘new’ account (different browser) so presumably it’s an issue for new subscribers and not just existing ones

Message now sent to their support system

JasonB
              @jasonb

Let me know their reply. I still get them on Pocketmags once I gave them the new ID number but as you say I can't see the titles listed.

Martin 100
              Participant
                @martin100

Jason,

Pocketmags requested proof of subscription

A partly redacted copy of my bank statement and a screen capture of my subscription status from http://www.classicmagazines.co.uk was sufficient

Access now restored

Regards

Martin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)