Pedal steel guitar

Advert

Pedal steel guitar

Home Forums Work In Progress and completed items Pedal steel guitar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RonMc
    Participant
      @ronmc

Earlier on in the year I posted some photo's of a 'pedal steel guitar' I had built, Dianne asked me if I would be willing to do an article as there was some interest in my efforts.

I agreed to the request and have started a new build, the drawings are all but complete and some components made, if this posting is approved I will compile an album of my progress.

Regards to all Ron Mc

Advert
      RonMc
      Participant
        @ronmc
        Michael Gilligan
        Participant
          @michaelgilligan61133

Excellent, Ron

Thanks for posting

MichaelG.

NJH
          Participant
            @njh

I look forward to it Ron – something a bit different. I will need to ensure that my Grandson doesn't get to see the articles though. He's just had his fourteenth birthday – and his top present was yet ANOTHER guitar! That makes SIX that he has now! So, although very interested to see your design and construction, I really don't need another project to join all the other "works in progress" !! ( What is more they live in a small cottage so I guess my Daughter ( and their neighbours) might also have something to say about it!)

Regards

Norman

Edited By NJH on 08/10/2013 14:10:07

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)