Parkside Electronics

Advert

Parkside Electronics

Home Forums General Questions Parkside Electronics

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Clive Steer
    Participant
      @clivesteer55943

I was wondering if anyone knew if Parkside Electronics, who make electric locomotive controllers are still in business. I haven’t been able to contact  them on their landline nor had a reply to an email although their website appears to still be accessible.

I’ve been asked to have a look at one of their controller that isn’t working. A circuit diagram would be helpful and especially any details of the control unit that plugs into a 7 pin DIN socket as I don’t have this to hand at the moment. I believe it is likely to consist of a speed control potentiometer plus a forward/reverse selector switch and a control inhibit switch.

CS

Advert
      Michael Gilligan
      Participant
        @michaelgilligan61133

Frankly, Clive … the message on the home-page doesn’t look encouraging:

http://www.parksiderailways.co.uk/index.html

MichaelG.

Edit: __ see also

https://gardenrails.org/viewtopic.php?t=13560

Clive Steer
        Participant
          @clivesteer55943

Thanks Michael. I hadn’t noticed that on the home page as somehow I didn’t get to their site that way.

Oh well. Good old fashioned reverse engineering needed. With just one LM399 hopefully it is a simple circuit.

CS

tmcc
          Participant
            @tmcc

Hi Clive, did you ever find a circuit for this? I’ve just picked up a controller in need of repair and again I. In need of a circuit.

Thanks.

Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)