New Guy…

Advert

New Guy…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Peter Lidgett
    Participant
      @peterlidgett36832

Hi,

This is actually my first post to the forum, but I have been reading the posts for quite a few years.

My background and career has been IT-based, but I have been interested in engineering and building things since I was young, having started with model train layouts, through R/C model aircraft to rebuilding cars and now model engineering, having setup my first proper model engineering workshop about 14 years ago. Unfortunately, work got in the way so things have not progressed as far as I would have liked.

Having returned from France, where I last worked, I have now retired and have moved to the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides (and that’s another story…) and I am now in the process of building myself my “dream” workshop and looking forward to getting some things built!

I thought it was about time I introduced myself, as well as find out whether there are any other like-minded people also residing out here in the Hebrides :-).  If there are, then please feel free to get in contact.

I suspect though, that I may very well be depending upon these forums for advice and guidance in the coming years with there not really being any clubs within easy access of the island.

Cheers

Pete

Advert
      Thor 🇳🇴
      Participant
        @thor

Hi Pete,

Welcome to the forum, there is many knowledgeable members on this forum that can give you advice.

Thor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)