New Forum Moderator

Advert

New Forum Moderator

Home Forums Website Announcements New Forum Moderator

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    David Littlewood
    Participant
      @davidlittlewood51847
      Posted by NJH on 08/02/2013 22:51:39:

Hi Diane

What's so hard fix about a kettle and primus?

N cheeky

…Or a Sievert torch?

David

Advert
      magpie
      Participant
        @magpie

Hi again Wolfie

Wot yer done to my thread Fibre optic clock. ????

Cheers Derek.wink 2

P.S. Have a look, it now disapears of the right hand side of the screen (and i have a wide screen)

AndyB
        Participant
          @andyb47186

Well done and congratulations Wolfie.

For a bit of information, lorry drivers in Europe are the second most highly regulated workers next to airline pilots. It is a highly professional occupation requiring a huge skills set to be successful.

Of course, we have all met the idiots and morons, but we have also seen a lot of pilot-error plane crashes…

I'm afraid that my little forays may now not reach the forum because I am Wolfie's nemesis – a Transport Manager wink

Andy

Ketan Swali
          Participant
            @ketanswali79440
            Posted by Wolfie on 07/02/2013 18:44:46:

You'll have to find me first.

Ketan I got a job in November back in my old profession of truck driver. It means I'm on the road Mon-Fri and dont get much time in my workshop. plus I'm working on a commission with my plastic modelling which is currently taking up my spare time. When thats finished its back in the workshop and more silly questions.

I don't think that any one regarded your questions as silly. I honestly enjoyed reading them because you were happy to talk openly about a project or situation which could go F.U.B.A.R.(urban dictionary). You shared your learning experience with everyone, and I know that everyone is happy to help, and many of us, including me are happy to learn from your experience. Your novice threads have been very educational, especially as there aren't many educational courses around. I hope that one day YOU will write a beginners series, in simple english, which a novice can understand.

Ketan at ARC.

Gordon W
            Participant
              @gordonw

Ketan hear hear

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)