Model Engineer Issue 4542 (2 Sept)

Advert

Model Engineer Issue 4542 (2 Sept)

Home Forums Website Announcements Model Engineer Issue 4542 (2 Sept)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Diane Carney
      @dianecarney30678

Would any reader/ susbscriber who normally disposes of their copy of Model Engineer once it has been read, kindly hold on to Issue No. 4542 (2nd September) if possible.

A large geographical area covering Hampshire and parts of Dorset (and possibly beyond) was affected by the Royal Mail apparently losing mail bags, resulting in all subscribers in that area missing their copy of this issue. All warehouse stock has now been exhausted.

To some, this leaves a gap in an otherwise unbroken collection. I would like to be able to coordinate passing on a second hand copy to those people if at all possible.

Please email me (see 'Contact us' below) if you are able to help or if you are one of those in the South who has been affected.

Thank you
      Diane

This notice is completely separate from any issues subscribers may wish to raise with the supplier regarding compensation. Please direct those enquiries to the normal point of contact.

Edited By Diane Carney on 18/10/2016 15:14:09

Advert
      Diane Carney
        @dianecarney30678
        I.M. OUTAHERE
        Participant
          @i-m-outahere

Bump.

Baz
          Participant
            @baz89810

Many thanks to Ketan at Arc Eurotrade for the copy of 4542 that he has very kindly sent to me.

Graham Wharton
            Participant
              @grahamwharton

I'm sorry I cant offer a copy of the magazine, but I do live in Dorset and I too had a number of parcels disapear that were due to be delivered in september.

Totally out of the blue, yesterday 4 parcels arrived together which were all over a month late.

Perhaps Royal Mail have found some of the bags that were missing. Worth looking out in the mailbox just incase.

MW
              Participant
                @mw27036

Well darn it, i've got two copies of MEW No.246, Would love to give one away but i take it is the poorer cousin of M.E in the collectors eyes atleast! oh well.

Michael W

Ketan Swali
                Participant
                  @ketanswali79440

Glad you got your copy Baz,

Diane has come up with a great idea. All credit to her for coordinating this.

Ketan at ARC.

Edited By Ketan Swali on 21/10/2016 14:05:03

Diane Carney
                    @dianecarney30678

Could I please bring the OP to your attention once again?

I have a couple of enquirers wishing to complete their collections so if anyone ha a copy of ME4542 they do not wish to keep would you please contct me directly?

Many thanks

Diane

Chris_C
                    Participant
                      @chris_c

Hi All,

If anyone does have a spare copy, I've only just reailsed I'm missing mine (also Hampshire, but I generally create a pile over the summer and catch up when the evenings draw in!)

I've spoken to Diane but there are currently no spares in house, does anyone who doesn't normally collect their issues still have one around?

Many thanks

Chris

Chris_C
                      Participant
                        @chris_c

Thanks to a kind person on this forum I've now got a copy of the magazine, the above request is filled.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)