MODEL AERO ENGINE ENCYCLOPEDIA

Advert

MODEL AERO ENGINE ENCYCLOPEDIA

Home Forums I/C Engines MODEL AERO ENGINE ENCYCLOPEDIA

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Flywheel
    Participant
      @flywheel
      Hi All

I recently purchased a copy of R. G Moultons book [1959 reprint] MODEL AERO ENGINE ENCYCLOPEDIA from a private seller on Amazon, when I received the the book I discovered that 3 of the pages where missing, the seller offered a full refund on return of the book or I could keep it and receive a half refund,
      [I opted for the half refund]. Has anyone on the forum got a copy of this book that they would be willing to either scan and email me the missing pages or copy and send them to me {expenses refunded of course] the missing pages are 63/64 – 69/70 – 127/128.
      Normally I would have accepted the full refund but this book does not come up for sale very often and when it does it is usually priced beyond what I could justify spending

Regards Peter

Advert
      Flywheel
      Participant
        @flywheel
        Ramon Wilson
        Participant
          @ramonwilson3
          Yep no problem Peter – can’t do it this evening – model club meeting but PM me your email address and I’ll get on to it later.

Regards – Ramon
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)