MEW 246 and ME 4543 Paper magazines delivery

Advert

MEW 246 and ME 4543 Paper magazines delivery

Home Forums Subscription issues and Digital magazines MEW 246 and ME 4543 Paper magazines delivery

Viewing 11 posts - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Ketan Swali
    Participant
      @ketanswali79440
      Posted by Pat Wright 1 on 23/09/2016 09:23:37:

Hi Ketan,

Received MEW 246 and Arc Euro Trade No 10 today (Saturday) here in Hamilton, N.Z.

Pat

Just over two and a half weeks – thats good to know. thank you.

Ketan at ARC.

Advert
      davidk
      Participant
        @davidk

Hi Ketan

Many thanks for that

Yes, ME 4543 arrived fine on Friday 16th. My replacement copy of ME 4542 arrived the day after on Saturday 17th, while I was enjoying myself at the Brooklands show.

No problems with MEW 246 which arrived on Saturday 10th. I now have two catalogues, so the spare one is going up to the club for everyone there to peruse!

Kind regards

David

Pero
        Participant
          @pero

Hi Ketan

My copy of MEW 246 and catalogue arrived today (the 23rd) in not so sunny Perth, Western Australia. Still awaiting ME 4543. It may have gone the other way round!

Excellent catalogue with some very useful data tables and tips… and lots of nice things to spend money on.

Oh, and Neil, I have skimmed through MEW 246 as well!

Pero

Pero
          Participant
            @pero

Hi Ketan

My copy of MEW 246 and catalogue arrived today (the 23rd) in not so sunny Perth, Western Australia. Still awaiting ME 4543. It may have gone the other way round!

Excellent catalogue with some very useful data tables and tips… and lots of nice things to spend money on.

Oh, and Neil, I have skimmed through MEW 246 as well!

Pero

Ketan Swali
            Participant
              @ketanswali79440

Hi Pero,

Thank you for letting me know.

ME 4543 came out in the U.K. just over a week after the MEW 246.

So as MEW 246 arrived in NZ and Australia today (23rd your time/day zone), I would guess that ME 4543 is still in transit, and I woul guess that it will reach you by around Monday 3rd October 2016.

Ketan at ARC.

Pero
              Participant
                @pero

Hi Ketan

An update on my previous message.

ME 4543 arrived today (28 September) on what is currently a rare sunny day in Perth, Western Australia. A little earlier than perhaps you had anticipated – but no Arc catalogue included. Perhaps the system recognised that I had already received one with MEW 246 (quite right as I didn't need two – that would be far too much temptation).

If not, those who only take ME could be disappointed.

Pero

Ketan Swali
                Participant
                  @ketanswali79440

Thanks for letting me know Pero,

Our catalogue was supposed to be there with the ME4543 too!

If others fail to recieve their copy of ARC catalogue with ME4543, I will be grateful if you could post on this thread.

Ketan at Arc.

Hopper
                  Participant
                    @hopper

Hi Ketan, MEW 246 arrived here in Cairns, Oz, today. Not sure why it took several weeks longer than to reach Pero in Perth. The mysteries of logistics…

Nice catalogue. Several hours of good reading there. Could be dangerous for the credit card though!

Is Ausee.com.au still associated with ARC Eurotrade? Do they sell the same stuff here in Oz or must I pay the extra for shipping gear from manufacturers in Asia to UK then back again to us here in far south Asia?

Ketan Swali
                    Participant
                      @ketanswali79440

Thanks Hopper, that really took its time to get to you. As you say, the mysteries of logistics…

Ausee.com is an independent company. Steven Tao – the guy who runs the business has had some of his training at ARC. We also provide guidance to Steven, as and when requested.

ARC supplies a certain number of products to Ausee.com, such as the Stevensons range, and the books. Steven procures most products directly from some of the same sources as we do, as well as some other products from his own sources.

His business is growing slowly. As it grows, I am sure that he will be adding more products to his range, some of which will be from the same sources which we use. The more his product range grows the less you will need to think about extra shipping from the U.K..teeth 2

Ketan at ARC.

Hopper
                      Participant
                        @hopper

Thanks, Ketan. That has clarified the connection.

Still enjoying your catalogue. Just when I had sworn off buying more tooling! Oh well, the thought was there.wink

Richard Mcfarlane
                        Participant
                          @richardmcfarlane59701

Hello,

May any member help me to find the Cover Page and Articles of contents INDEX of MEW -Issue 246 ?

I would be very much grateful.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)