Logging on Problems

Advert

Logging on Problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tibane
    Participant
      @tibane
      Just had a problem logging on, reset my password etc to no avail. Then I remembered to check my Outlook privacy settings. Mine was set to “high” and the website would not let me log on with this setting.

I dropped the setting to medium High and can now log on without any problem.  don’t know if the web design requires this but it should be added to the FAQ list 
      Advert
      Tibane
      Participant
        @tibane

Privacy setting on Outlook

Richmond
        Participant
          @richmond
          HI,

Log in problems are usually associated with security on the customer PC.

The Outlook and Internet Exploere settings are one and the same….. with the ability to adjust them found in both programs.

I’m not aware of any other people having issues, so I hope that this is an isolated incident, although I will monitor closely

Rgds

Ian S C
          Participant
            @iansc

Odd I thought,I’v just had to sign on again,found I wasn’t on the books,hope I’m on now!

peter allen 1
            Participant
              @peterallen1

A suggestion to web master .   Setting up account not clear which of the numbers is the subscribers number.  three sets of numbers appear on envelope of mag the last set works it took me two goes to get it! Suggest add ” format MEMxxxx” next to subscriber no. on web page.

Circlip
              Participant
                @circlip
                Getting REALLY vexing having to keep logging on longhand, and this is the only site it happens on.
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)