I can no longer view digital mags on my tablet

Advert

I can no longer view digital mags on my tablet

Home Forums Subscription issues and Digital magazines I can no longer view digital mags on my tablet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Merrifield
    Participant
      @brianmerrifield92050

I find I can no longer view digital ME & MEW on my ten-year-old Android tablet. Pocketmags responded to my query by saying I need to replace my device. It is now too old. This is something I am not willing to do until it fails. I know there are several different alternative companies and I wonder if anyone has found one that is still compatible with older Android devices.

Many thanks
      Brian

Advert
      JasonB
        @jasonb

Are you able to view them from this website? It uses a different viewer so worth a try.

Brian Merrifield
        Participant
          @brianmerrifield92050

Hi Jason,

Sorry for this slow response to your suggestion. So far I have not found an option that I find convenient to use, but I will keep looking.

It seems to me the options open to me bypass using Pockmags, so until my two subscriptions run out they are receiving fees for a service they are not providing.

Best wishes

Brian

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)