Hi Mike here

Advert

Hi Mike here

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike Lightfoot
    Participant
      @mikelightfoot72419

Good evening all I have been interested in model engineering for ever also old Triumph motorbikes, I always seemed to be too busy to actually build anything but used my modest workshop ( myford S7, meddling a drill press and power hacksaw) to repair almost anything however 2 years ago I took VR so am now an idle early pensioner. I have also just inherited my Dads workshop myford 253 Harrison 600 universal surface grinder and engraver oh and did I mention over the last 5 years we have renovated and old cottage and built a new home for all the bikes and tools so just got to complete the wiring and levelling then it's hot to trot as they say. Question on the Harrison in due course and in the right place cheers all

Advert
      Mike Lightfoot
      Participant
        @mikelightfoot72419

mechman48
        Participant
          @mechman48

Welcome Mike; from what you say I wouldn't call you an 'idle pensioner', there will be demands on your time from all & sundry in the family, if there hasn't already, still, most welcome to a newbie.

George.

Neil Wyatt
            @neilwyatt

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the forum.

Neil

Mike Lightfoot
            Participant
              @mikelightfoot72419

Thanks for the welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)