Hi I’m Nick

Advert

Hi I’m Nick

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nick_G
    Participant
      @nick_g

Hello. laugh

I am Nick and I have been taking an interest in model engineering for just short of 2 years. I have built a Stuart James Coombes engine which I would have struggled with if it was not for members of this forum. I am presently into a Stuart No.4 build.

Workshop consists of a Boxford STS 10-20 lathe and a Boxford VM 30 mill which I have fitted DRO's to.

I have always enjoyed making things and as a child I was an active constructor of Kiel Kraft kits. (who remembers those.?) This progressed into R/C models. But TBH I was a better builder than a pilot and a balsa wood bonfire was often performed before I went home. wink I played rugby for Warrington and was a general pest.

Originally trained as an electrician and later became a photographer which I still do amongst other things working for a forensics company.

I have a very dry and flippant sense of humor. I do not take myself too seriously and as such don't expect others to either. smiley At heart I am still a 10 year old boy with a catapult in his pocket.

I ride a 600 Honda Hornet motorbike for some fun but I am presently looking for a nice Honda Blackbird. I photograph naked women, enjoy cooking and party times.

I am presently depressed because nobody has said enough nice things on my No.4 build thread. winkwinkwink

Nick laugh

Edited By JasonB on 14/11/2015 16:20:41

Advert
      JasonB
        @jasonb

A bike and a Hornet all in one you will fit in here

Edited By JasonB on 14/11/2015 16:21:29

JasonB
          @jasonb
          Howi
          Participant
            @howi

If you need any help loading film in your cameras, I'm your man ( I can hold lights as well ) devil

Nick_G
            Participant
              @nick_g

Ehhhhhhhhhh.! …… WTF.?????

This was posted into another thread started by Neil asking people to basically introduce themselves some more. Some 'nawty rascull' with administrative powers has killed sweet poor innocent Neil's thread and started this one as if I was the OP.! surprise

Right.!!!! ….. So which moderator is it that needs 'corrective treatment' administering issued to them my one of my above mentioned photographic subjects.? devil

Come on fess up. Who was it. ?

Nick from Confusedshire.

JasonB
                @jasonb

Young Nick

Had you read my post in the aformentioned thread by Neil you would have seen my request for anymore introductions to be done with a new thread as Neil has kindly given us a whole NEW TOPIC AREA for newbies like yourself to introduce themselves not just a single thread to tack intros onto. I know you have lived a sheltered life but this is the way 99.9% of other forums on the wibbly wobbly web go about it.

There is also often a clue to who has been messing with your post by a little note at the bottom saying whose been editing it

Now if you spent a bit more time on that No4 rather than rushing in to post where you are not supposed to or playing about with cheap welds on Motorbikes then maybe you would get a few more nice comments on the engine. I won't mention the other couple of distractions you told me about the other daysecret

I've seen the sort of corrective treatment your photographic subjects give out so all I can say is bring it on

J

Edited By JasonB on 14/11/2015 17:41:26

Nick_G
                Participant
                  @nick_g
                  Posted by JasonB on 14/11/2015 17:39:54:

I've seen the sort of corrective treatment your photographic subjects give out so all I can say is bring it on

Sure no problem. laugh

I did mention though that I now work in forensics. So next time I have to visit HMP Belmarsh or similar establishment I will have a word with one of their 'clients' who I am sure will fulfill your every desire. surprise

Their definition of this word **LINK** I can assure you is not the same as most peoples on this site.

Enjoy.! crying

Nick

Neil Wyatt
                    @neilwyatt

Indeed, I had meant to say that in my intro.

Hopefully new members will post, and one or two folks will say hello and perhaps ask a few introductory questions, but we shall see.

It works well on some forums, but on others it's a dead duck.

Neil

V8Eng
                    Participant
                      @v8eng

Can somebody kindly explain in very simple terms (I've just driven over 160 miles, and it's getting late) what is going on here?

Edited By V8Eng on 14/11/2015 21:27:03

Nick_G
                      Participant
                        @nick_g
                        Posted by V8Eng on 14/11/2015 21:25:30:

what is going on here?

No idea.

But if you find out please tell me. angel

Nick

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)