Hi, from Cornwall

Advert

Hi, from Cornwall

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Richard Morley
    Participant
      @richardmorley75726

Hi, My name is Richard, I have just joined your forum. I live in St. Austell, Mid Cornwall I have a 12ft x 10ft workshop in my back garden with Myford ML7 lathe and Sealey RF25 type milling machine. I am quite a newbie to the hobby of amateur engineering and have spent most of my workshop time so far improving the general set-up and making a few mods and attachments. I intend to produce small projects such as novelty steam/compressed air engines and any other items which take my fancy.. I would like to hear from anyone else in my area and perhaps meet up to exchange ideas.

Advert
      Richard Morley
      Participant
        @richardmorley75726

New member seeking contacts and advice

KWIL
        Participant
          @kwil

You have supplied your profile in the posting, perhaps you should also place it under your "Member Profile" so that future respondents may know where you are, once the above has been lost with time.

Edited By KWIL on 02/12/2015 21:30:02

Bazyle
          Participant
            @bazyle

Hi there. Are you a member of the Liskeard modelling club? You might also find some metal modellers in the St Austell airomodelling club.

Neil Wyatt
              @neilwyatt

Welcome to the forum, Richard.

Trevor White
              Participant
                @trevorwhite34832

Hi Richard,

Just noticed your request on the forum, you might like to check out the Perranporth and District Model Engineering Society on http://www.padmes.co.uk, we have a number of members in the St Austell area. Good luck in your quest. You can contact us via the web site

regards Trevor

Richard Morley
                Participant
                  @richardmorley75726

Hi. Sorry for the delayed reply, I have been on holiday for a couple of weeks. Thanks for all the advice, I will check out websites etc. and try to get along to a few club meetings after Christmas…Season's greetings to you all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)