Have I missed something?

Advert

Have I missed something?

Home Forums Subscription issues and Digital magazines Have I missed something?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Foster
    Participant
      @johnfoster

unable to access archives

Advert
      John Foster
      Participant
        @johnfoster

Hello,

my name is John, I registered quite a long time ago but have never posted, although I do read the forums a lot, I felt it time to subscribe so I chose the Digital option, I received an order number, then a customer number in email form.

Now when I try to access the archive I just keep getting the message that it is for Subscribers only, I have followed the various instructions, and have not been successful, although at one point it asks me to enter my 10 digit code, which I do not have, its says that its on the packaging, but obviously i don't have that, it even shows where it should be.

Can anyone advise me about this situation please.

Refards

John

Neil Wyatt
          @neilwyatt

John,

Assuming you mean the digital archive of back issues on this website:

It should be the 10-digit customer number sent by email, and not the shorter 5-digit order reference which you have entered in your profile.

I have asked for the wording of the welcome emails to be made clearer to avoid this problem.

If you mean you are unable to access your subscription copies via Pocketmags, then please email help@pocketmags.com with your subscription details.

More advice on digital  subscriptions is at the bottom of the page here.

Neil

Edited By Neil Wyatt on 28/10/2017 11:15:47

John Foster
          Participant
            @johnfoster

Thanks for that information Neil, apparently it can take 24 hours to go through, I have just came off the telephone with customer service, so it looks like I just have to wait for the 10 digit code via email.

Regards

John

JasonB
              @jasonb

John, you will find that the subs are probably run by a part time employee so it may well be Monday at the earliest until you get the required number. It is not automatically generated and sent out by a computer in a few seconds as we have all become used to.

John Foster
              Participant
                @johnfoster
                Posted by JasonB on 28/10/2017 11:42:25:

John, you will find that the subs are probably run by a part time employee so it may well be Monday at the earliest until you get the required number. It is not automatically generated and sent out by a computer in a few seconds as we have all become used to.

Thanks Jason, that looks like the problem, with everything computerised I think we all expect things to be done instantly.

Regards

John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)