HARLINGTON LOCOMOTIVE SOCIETY

Advert

HARLINGTON LOCOMOTIVE SOCIETY

Home Forums Model engineering club news HARLINGTON LOCOMOTIVE SOCIETY

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    noel shelley
    Participant
      @noelshelley55608

Does Harlington Locomotive society still function ? I have tried to contact them on 2 occasions and have not had any reply. Many thanks Noel.

Advert
      noel shelley
      Participant
        @noelshelley55608

making contact

Journeyman
        Participant
          @journeyman

Cycled past their HQ a week ago and it seemed to be well cared for and usable. No one there during the week though. Their *** WEBSITE *** says they are going to be running during the Easter weekend.

John

noel shelley
          Participant
            @noelshelley55608

My first post and Johns reply have drawn no responce ! I have emailed 3 or 4 times to the website which does not appear to have been updated since early 2022 and shows no activity for 2023. Does anyone have finite information as to the continued operation of the society and if so any contact details that might get a reply ? I have been trying for over a year. Noel.

Bazyle
            Participant
              @bazyle

Their website says they meet there on Thursdays from 7pm so maybe you could go along then.

I think a lot of clubs have nobody who ever looks at this forum, or if so rarely. Of both my clubs I am the only member who looks at the forum every week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)