hard thrust washer

Advert

hard thrust washer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ian L2
    Participant
      @ianl2

I'm looking for some thin (0.5mm) washers with maybe a 0.6mm option that I can use to take up some movement behind a gear, it is constantly rotating not very fast. The ctr hole is 15.5mm and outside around 24mm could go to 16mm inner and 25 outer. I was thinking thrust washer and thought there must be kits around with a selection of sizes but as yet I have not found any, Any one any idea where I can try?

Advert
      Ian L2
      Participant
        @ianl2
        speelwerk
        Participant
          @speelwerk
          Ian L2
          Participant
            @ianl2
            Posted by speelwerk on 16/01/2015 18:51:20:

Perhaps one of these? Niko.

http://www.fabory.co.uk/pages/categories.html?catId=fabory_0000092195_0000092684_0000092700

Thanks speelwerk. That's exactly what I am looking for problem is they don't sell to anyone only resellers & distributors. and they don't give links to distributors. I will email them and see what they say.

Keith Long
            Participant
              @keithlong89920

Try looking for a bearing stockist in your area, the washers for needle roller thrusts are available separately, you might find something usable there. One on line stockist that I can recommend for good service and fast delivery is Simplyberaings, in Leigh, very satisfied customer. They have the washers listed on their website so you can see if the sizes are suitable.

Neil Wyatt
                @neilwyatt

One here or here?

If the OD is too great you should be able to turn it down on a mandrel using a carbide tip.

Neil

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)