FORUM DOWNTIME AND RESULTING ISSUES REPORTING

Advert

FORUM DOWNTIME AND RESULTING ISSUES REPORTING

Home Forums Website Announcements FORUM DOWNTIME AND RESULTING ISSUES REPORTING

Viewing 3 posts - 176 through 178 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Tim Stevens
    Participant
      @timstevens64731

The panel at the bottom of the web-page where these threads are listed still shows MyTimeMedia as the owner and copyright holders. My guess is that it should be updated to Mortons etc.

And if there is a prize for notifying this, please park it round the back by my garage, and please don't drop the fire onto the tarmac – thanks.

Tim Stevens

Edited By JasonB on 20/07/2022 20:22:04

Advert
      Robert Dodds
      Participant
        @robertdodds43397

Tim,

Have you noticed that the Forum is sponsored by "Binders Now Available" and using the Get in Touch link at the bottom of Forum Home gives a 9 till 5 number for Neil Wyatt as an open line to Orpington !!
        In the transition of ownership I guess there will several other "differences" that will come to light.

Bob D

Edited By JasonB on 20/07/2022 20:22:29

Richard Sudworth
        Participant
          @richardsudworth

If you hit the “Subscribe Now” near the top of the page, it takes you to a page concerning the August issue, but the subscribe link leads to mytimemedia “page not found” … could put people off subscribing, that …

Edited By JasonB on 20/07/2022 20:22:50

Viewing 3 posts - 176 through 178 (of 178 total)