Finding a professional model engineering service

Advert

Finding a professional model engineering service

Home Forums Help and Assistance! (Offered or Wanted) Finding a professional model engineering service

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Greensands
    Participant
      @greensands

It hasn’t beaten me yet but………… should the current model silver soldering exercise  prove to beyond my customary skills (and at the 4th attempt to get things right I am beginning to think along those lines) can anyone on the forum recommend a professional model making service that might be able to do the job for me. At one time there use to be advertisements in the back pages of the ME/MEW for this sort of service but I have not been able to find one to date. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Advert
      noel shelley
      Participant
        @noelshelley55608

Is it silver soldering you need or engineering services ? If the first then you could try Western Steam, Geoff Stait, His partner Helen is a past master at silver soldering. They are near Weston super Mare in Somerset. Where abouts are you ? Good Luck. Noel.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)