Expiry Date Wrong on new subscription

Advert

Expiry Date Wrong on new subscription

Home Forums Subscription issues and Digital magazines Expiry Date Wrong on new subscription

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Who?
    Participant
      @who

I recently renewed my MEW digital subscription …. well, actually I followed the link from the expiry warning on my "Magazines" page and it took me to the new subscription page which is what I got. (I later discovered there is a also real subscription renewal page – it would be nice if the warning message took the subscriber to that one).

In any event I dutifully filled in the new subscription number on my "My Settings" page. However, even though a few weeks have passed, that page still shows the old expiry date (24/03/2017).

Is this real and will I find myself cut off when the next issue arrives? Or is it just a server quirk that doesn't make any actual difference?

Advert
      Who?
      Participant
        @who
        JasonB
          @jasonb

It should update in a week or two. I have looked up your details and it shows your subscription expires 24th Feb 2018.

Who?
          Participant
            @who

Thanks, Jason …. 'preciate it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)