Dore-Westbury Mk1-Milling Machine Construction Drawings

Advert

Dore-Westbury Mk1-Milling Machine Construction Drawings

Home Forums Manual machine tools Dore-Westbury Mk1-Milling Machine Construction Drawings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brytech
    Participant
      @brytech

Hi Everyone, I have a full set of construction drawings as supplied by Model Engineering Services in very good condition. I built my machine years ago & have long since sold it on. Now the roll of drawings need either to find a new home or to keep the appointment with the shredder. They are fully readable so it would seem to be a real shame to destroy them. Does anyone want them for the cost of the postage? Alternatively, if you live within a reasonable distance of Central Bedfordshire, they are also available for collection. Please PM me.

Alan

Advert
      Brytech
      Participant
        @brytech
        Brytech
        Participant
          @brytech

The drawings are no longer available folks. Just goes to show the power of Social Media.

Alan

DMB
          Participant
            @dmb

Bugger! Could have done with them to check over my DW. Ah well, it works OK and I'm a satisfied user. 

Edited By DMB on 30/09/2022 10:37:45

peak4
            Participant
              @peak4

If anyone is struggling for info. PM me your real email address and I'll attempt to send a large zip file via one of the free file transfer websites.
              It contains much of the content of the old Yahoo Dore Westbury group, and runs to about 125 MB, so certainly for a PC/Apple not for a mobile .
              Bill

peak4
              Participant
                @peak4

The zip file containing documentation from the old Dore Westbury Mill Yahoo group has now been sent off to those who've asked for it.

The link should remain active for 7 days, so if anyone missed out, drop me a PM with a real email address.

Bill

peak4
                Participant
                  @peak4

Just for an update, I’ve re-uploaded the files to a free transfer server.
                  If anyone needs them, please message me directly; the link should remain active for about 6 days from now.

Bill

noel shelley
                  Participant
                    @noelshelley55608

I believe I have a set of the drawings ! Not sure if Mk 1 or later but could be copied. Add me to the list of those who could help ! Noel.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)