Delivery

Advert

Delivery

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cyril Bonnett
    Participant
      @cyrilbonnett24790

Had the latest issue of ME delivered twice, this week and last week!!!

Advert
      Cyril Bonnett
      Participant
        @cyrilbonnett24790
        Senior Yates
        Participant
          @senioryates

I've had the latest ME delivered which isn't shown above but not a copy of MEW! This starting to happen regularly and is getting annoying.

Bazyle
          Participant
            @bazyle

Double check the address label. About 20 years ago I received a copy for a bloke a mile away. Took it round to him but he was a grumpy old so and so but otherwise it could have been a chance to connect with another modeller.

Neil Wyatt
              @neilwyatt
              Posted by Senior Yates on 27/11/2016 08:27:10:

I've had the latest ME delivered which isn't shown above but not a copy of MEW! This starting to happen regularly and is getting annoying.

MEW only went to print last Monday (and that is the correct date), it should be posted out to arrive next week.

The advance copy notice appears after it goes to print and a few days ahead of the digital editions appearing and therefore about a week before the print ones land on the doormat.

Please don't assume that if you haven't received a copy when it appears in the header that your copy is late – it isn't.

If you follow the link it says "New Model Engineers' Workshop on sale soon!"

Neil

Robbo
              Participant
                @robbo

About a week after the previous MEW, no 248, arrived, I had an email telling me what the contents were that I would enjoy when it arrived.

Something is confused in the subs dept.

Neil Wyatt
                  @neilwyatt
                  Posted by Robbo on 27/11/2016 09:49:40:

About a week after the previous MEW, no 248, arrived, I had an email telling me what the contents were that I would enjoy when it arrived.

Something is confused in the subs dept.

No those emails ere delayed for a reason totally unconnected to subscriptions, but we aren't going to delay posting out the copies to wait for the notification.

Neil

Senior Yates
                  Participant
                    @senioryates

Neil, I will consider myself told!! Funny way of update the new releases of ME and MEW!!

Grumpy old so

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)