Comment

Advert

Comment

Home Forums Model Engineer. Comment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Windy
    Participant
      @windy30762

I must thank the Editor and All the contributors for an excellent magazine. I have just received No.4367. The mixture of articles is very good, as an amateur it is pleasant to see scratch built static scale models as well as fully working ones. The I/C Topics I found fascinating and the various steam powered model builds equally so. Addicted as I am to speed related machines both model and full-size I wonder if someone would write an article on performance tuning of model I/C racing engines. As there are some motorcycle enthusiasts amongst our model engineers one of my locals will be attempting to break the World Land Speed Record on two wheels hopefully in 2010 with a streamliner powered by a V 8 that has Hyabusa top ends, The record to break is 367.382mph set a few months ago by Denis Manning’s streamliner with a homebrewed V4. Thanks David for a great magazine and Website.

Windy

Edited By Windy on 13/12/2009 19:12:12

Advert
      Windy
      Participant
        @windy30762

Praiseworthy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)