Clarke CL300M lathe replacement controller

Advert

Clarke CL300M lathe replacement controller

Home Forums Help and Assistance! (Offered or Wanted) Clarke CL300M lathe replacement controller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Barry Hughes
    Participant
      @barryhughes99524

Hello all I have a Clarke CL300M mini lathe and recently the forward/off/reverse switch internals fell apart and as a result it blew the mains fuse and tripped the house mains control panel. I ordered up a replacement and installed it but now when I attempt to start the lathe the internal fuse keeps blowing. I have confirmed the motor is ok and replaced the fuse holder but to no avail. I think the dramatic failure of the f/o/r switch has damaged the circuit board (FC250J/230V variant) can anyone recommend a replacement controller, thanks.

Advert
      Gaz
      Participant
        @gaz13336

I replaced the board on mine in 2011 with the C2 Control Board XMT2325 from arc euro trade. https://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Machine-Spares/C2-Mini-Lathe-Spares/C2-182B-Main-Control-Board-XMT2325

It worked fine until last year when it really started to play up, replaced with a vfd and a 1hp motor now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)