Change of address

Advert

Change of address

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Meunier
    Participant
      @meunier

Hi,

I have recently moved house and whilst I have a postal re-direct in place will need to change my MEW subscription details.

I have checked Neil's subs FAQ's and didn't find an answer.

When logged in, is the change of address effected if I go to Settings->My details and change the address or should I email help@mesecure etc.

TIA

DaveD

Advert
      Meunier
      Participant
        @meunier
        JasonB
          @jasonb

If you click "subscribe" along the black bar towards the top of the page then click either of the red tabs " Me Subscription " or "MEW Subscription" you will see at the top right of the screen that then opens "my Account" use this to change your subs address

Meunier
          Participant
            @meunier

Thanks Jason, in fact I found subscr nbr and a link to MEW account in filed email acknowledgement of subscrn renewal.
            Had to 'create an account' then changed address.
            DaveD

Meunier
            Participant
              @meunier

Update – despite after hitting 'save' getting 'success, your account will be updated in a few minutes' – 24hrs later, no change. Followed same procedure tonight, same message, then found at bottom of page next to 'renew' edit delivery address, edited to new address and got same success message, will wait and see, it's not urgent.
              Is this a system function or does it require human intervention.
              Wonder if a non-UK address makes a difference ?
              DaveD

John Hinkley
              Participant
                @johnhinkley26699

There must be something awry with the link you're using, Dave. When I moved back to the UK in 2015 and subsequently relocated within the UK this year, I followed the same procedure as Jason has suggested and both times encountered no problems whatsoever.

John

Meunier
                Participant
                  @meunier

You appear to be as baffled at my lack of success as I am, John.
                  Yesterday, second attempt, I followed Jason's path exactly and once logged on,arrived at my account details.

'edit account details' -> address duly edited ->save -> response = 'success, your account will be updated in a few minutes'
                  Also, under the 'RENEW' tab, 'change delivery address' changed/saved there also – same response.

Checked today and old address is still in place, it's only the first line of addr that needs changing.

Thanks for the help/suggestions, will send an e-mail to help@me.secureorder.co.uk after the weekend holiday

Cheers

DaveD

Neil Wyatt
                    @neilwyatt

Hello Dave,

Let me know if they can't sort things for you.

Neil

Meunier
                    Participant
                      @meunier

Thanks, Neil

DaveD

Meunier
                      Participant
                        @meunier

Update to say that help@me.secure needed two attempts to make the change.
                        Their first attempt was also unsuccessful, second attempt succeeded..
                        Thanks duly sent to Elaine and Kate for their assistance, thanks also due to Neil+JasonB.
                        DaveD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)