Can’t access offer

Advert

Can’t access offer

Home Forums Subscription issues and Digital magazines Can’t access offer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mgnbuk
    Participant
      @mgnbuk

I signed up for the e-mail Newsletter today & on completion of the formalities received an e-mail with a trial "3 issues for £1" offer for ME or MEW.

Having failed to purchase the current MEW/ME "combo" at 4 different WH Smiths branches, I decided to give MEW another go for 3 months on this trial offer, but the link in the e-mail to the offer does not work. After a couple of minutes waiting, a page headed :

Server Error in '/mymagazineoffers' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

and a load of html comes up.

Could this be refered to the relevant MTM department for investigation when they return next week, please ?

Nigel B

Advert
      mgnbuk
      Participant
        @mgnbuk
        mgnbuk
        Participant
          @mgnbuk

Update to above post.

By clicking the "having trouble viewing this e-mail – click to view online" tab, I was able to open the "3 for £1" offer from the webpage & signed up. The problem appears to be with the link given in the e-mail.

Nigel B

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)