Articles Wanted for MEW

Advert

Articles Wanted for MEW

Home Forums Model Engineers’ Workshop. Articles Wanted for MEW

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Neil Wyatt
      @neilwyatt

I've had a great response in terms of requests for author packs, but the flow of new articles is taking time to pick up.

While I have several months-worth of articles banked up, it's rather less than I have typically had in the past.

It's not just about having plenty for the future, it's important to have a good variety of topics and styles in the magazine.

So, I'd like to encourage more articles for MEW. It doesn't matter if you are an established contributor or if you have never written for the magazine before.

And let's face it, who wouldn't like to have a windfall to help cover the costs of running a workshop at the moment?

If you haven't had an author pack in the last six months, drop me an email, as there have been a few changes since the change to Mortons that you will probably want to know about (a new, easier to understand author agreement, different way of paying for articles) as well as a few tweaks to how I would prefer to receive articles.

Articles can be as short as 500 words or as long as 6-8,000 words; ideally accompanied by a sensible amount of photos and/or figures (there's no strict ratio). Longer articles will be split into 2 or 3 (exceptionally more) instalments.

If you have an idea for an article or articles, email me at meweditor@mortons.co.uk. If your idea could better suit ME, I will share it with Martin Evans and Diane Carney, so don't be afraid to get in touch if you aren't sure.

Many thanks,

Neil

Neil Wyatt

Editor

Model Engineers' Workshop

Advert
      Neil Wyatt
        @neilwyatt

Sharpen your pencils! Fill your inkwells! Charge up your laptops!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)