Are US subscriptions okay?

Advert

Are US subscriptions okay?

Home Forums Subscription issues and Digital magazines Are US subscriptions okay?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Graves
    Participant
      @davidgraves81303

The next issue will be my last, but I have not received any request to pay for next year. I hope this is not another problem with your North American re-mailer (there were at least two serious problems in the past) but I would really not like to have a lapse in my subscription to MEW again. I seem to recall someone asking about this a month or two ago, but don't see that thread now.

Advert
      David Graves
      Participant
        @davidgraves81303
        Neil Wyatt
          @neilwyatt

Hello David,

Below are some quotes from the Subscription FAQs at **LINK**

Hopefully they contain the information and the contacts you need, including a toll-free US number in the event your magazine doesn't appear. My guess is you need to renew so I suggest calling or emailing the contacts in the final question to check.

Neil

Q: I have not received an issue of my magazine, what should I do?

A:Please call us on 0844 543 8200 (UK) or +44 1858 438 798 (Overseas) (Phone lines are open weekdays 8am – 9.30pm & Saturday 8am – 4pm (GMT)) or email us at mytimemedia@subscription.co.uk quoting your full address and the issue that you have missed.

Q: I subscribed through Expressmag.com originally. Will my subscription continue as normal now that my magazine is being supplied directly from the UK?

A:Yes your subscription will continue as normal. Should your magazine not arrive please call us on 1-866-647-9191 (US Toll Free) or +44 1858 438 798 (Overseas) (Phone lines are open weekdays 6am – 4.30pm & Saturday 6am – 11am (EST)) or email us at mytimemedia@subscription.co.uk quoting your full address and the issue that you have missed.

Q: I have had a letter from Express Mag about renewing my subscription, but they won't let me renew through them, how can I do this now?

A:If you would like to renew your subscription please call us on 1-866-647-9191 (US Toll Free) or +44 1858 438 798 (Overseas) (Phone lines are open weekdays 6am – 4.30pm & Saturday 6am – 11am (EST)) or you can do so online – simply go to our 'subscribe' page on this website and select the 'non-uk' option. If you do not know your UK Subscription number (this is different to your original Express Mag subscription number) you can find this above your address on the packaging of your subscription copy. If you cannot find this please email us at mytimemedia@subscription.co.uk stating your full address.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)