24 Volt mobility motors. 3 off Free, collection

Advert

24 Volt mobility motors. 3 off Free, collection

Home Forums Help and Assistance! (Offered or Wanted) 24 Volt mobility motors. 3 off Free, collection

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ian P
    Participant
      @ianp

Not sure what current these draw but I think they are about 1/2 to 1HP so require a substantial PSU.

Good bit is they are free to anyone that wants to collect, bad bit is they need a bit of fettling as they are in a semi dismantled state and need new bolts to retain the end caps. There is a fourth motor but its endcaps are missing.

Ian P

IMG_20221016_135901IMG_20221016_140121IMG_20221016_140129

Advert
      Bazyle
      Participant
        @bazyle

Potentially good for a twin bogie 5″ loco that can carry two 12 car batteries.
        It is always nice that people offer stuff to other modellers but hey, where abouts are you?

Ian P
        Participant
          @ianp

Doh!

I’m in Northwich

Since this forum has (or used to have) members on other continents I’d better add that Northwich is in the UK

Ian P

duncan webster 1
          Participant
            @duncanwebster1

I’m in Warrington, can I cadge one? I’m building a battery loco for the grandchildren, if the current set up turns out not to have enough grunt (2 off 120 W motors) this could be useful. #2 son lives in Lostock Gralam, so visit often

Ian P
            Participant
              @ianp

Certainly you can have one Duncan. I will send you a PM with my address etc.

So two left if anyone else can use them.

Ian P

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)