£1 issues

Advert

£1 issues

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    here again
    Participant
      @hereagain

I have just paid for 3 issues at £1 each and then continuing at £10 something a quarter.
      The automated reply I recieved talks about receiving digital issues.
      Am I getting postal copies please? Digital ones are no good for me
      thank you
      Jonathon

Advert
      here again
      Participant
        @hereagain

digital?

David Clark 13
        Participant
          @davidclark13

£9 for digital and £11.25 for print. Did you select digital or print subscription?

here again
          Participant
            @hereagain

?3 for 3 issues then ?10.50 per quarter..The email I received talks about being shipped
            It was a flyer in this months MEW ..It appeared to be paper copies..
            I tried a couple oy years ago to subscribe but hadso much trouble I gave up..Looks like things havent changed..

David Clark 13
            Participant
              @davidclark13

Page 47 in the magazine says £1 for 3 issues and £11.25 for a quarter. Not sure how that works for 13 issues a year?

Follow the subscription process on this site and on page 46 and you can get 3printed issues for £1 down and £11.25 a month.

You can cancel any time in the first 3 months so I would not worry. The new subscription company seems far more efficient than the old one.

here again
              Participant
                @hereagain

Deja vu! Almost identical conversation on the forum 2 years ago. They seem to put so many offers out then try to couple them with subscribers later..hic..Thank you David I ll cancel it quick..

JasonB
                  @jasonb
                  Posted by David Clark 1 on 03/01/2016 11:18:18:

Page 47 in the magazine says £1 for 3 issues and £11.25 for a quarter. Not sure how that works for 13 issues a year?

Its simply the cost of a years (13issues) subscription divided by 4

Follow the subscription process on this site and on page 46 and you can get 3printed issues for £1 down and £11.25 a month.

Hope not as £11.25 a month would be very expensive, try £11.25 per quater

David Clark 13
                  Participant
                    @davidclark13

Yes, 11.25 a month. I hope I have not given them an idea?

David Clark 13
                    Participant
                      @davidclark13

Hi here again, don't forget to resubscribe. The subscription page offers paper copies.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)